Dometic Aircommand Cormorant Mk2 Roof Top Air Conditioner: A high capacity and affordable reverse-cycle roof top air conditioner that really packs a punch.
Aircommand have created the Cormorant for the Australian Market. It is an affordable, reverse cycle, roof top air conditioner that is packed full of features. Designed for heating and cooling recreational vehicles up to 7 metres in external length.
The Cormorant Mk2 is a high capacity, reverse cycle roof-top air conditioner. It features electronic defrost and three blower speeds, easily controlled via remote control.
Being a reverse cycle air conditioner means the Cormorant has high efficiency and provides one of the most economical forms of heating with a low ambient operating feature.
Key Coromorant Mk2 Features:
- Very high capacity for a caravan air conditioner
- Boasts fully functional remote controls
- Reverse cycle is highly efficient and provides one of the most economical forms of heating
- Flip-down electronic LED control panel
- Will operate on most premium brand inverter type generators (check with generator supplier)
- Fitted with built in compressor protection against intermittent power supply
- Designed to dehumidify the air
Dometic Aircommand Cormorant Mk2 Reverse Cycle Roof Top Air Conditioner, 3 Year Warranty
- SKU CORMORANT-ADB-KIT
- Brands Dometic
- Best for Vehicle LengthUp to 7.0m.
- Electrical Rating (single phase)240 Volts
- Nominal (compressor capacity)3.5kw
- Cooling Capacity (ISO5151)2.8 kW
- Heating Capacity2.6 kW
- Current Draw (Cooling/Heating)5.5 A / 5.4 A
- Operating Temperature Range-5°C
- MinimumAirflow (high fan)558 m³/h
- Dimensions (WxHxL mm)External: 670 x 360 x 985 | Internal: 527 x 64 x 550
- Roof opening (W x D mm)360 x 360
- Roof thickness (mm)25 - 85
- Net Weight (kg)40.0 Kg
- Number of blower speeds 3
- Remote contro lYes
- Functions Flip-down electronic LED control panel,
The Cormorant is dependable, year after year, which is why it’s used on Melbourne Trams and other transport vehicles
Manufacturers Warranty3 years
NOTE Will operate on most premium brand inverter type generators (check with your generator supplier for compatibility)
InstallationFitting and Install instructions come with the unit, but it is advised a qualified installer (electrical contractor) undertakes the installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.