GripSport TALL Bolt On Mount (for van racks)
“Tall” post – the most common setup – used on vans and campers where you need to get the bike rack (and bikes) up and over toolboxes, gas bottles and spare wheels etc.
Other bike racks are designed for cars… but of course caravans put a LOT more stress on bike racks than cars do.
Which is why the GripSport Bolt-On Mount is heavy duty steel, zinc plated and has been engineered specifically for caravans & camper trailers and the extreme conditions they’re subjected to.
Comes complete with either a “Tall” or “Short” or “Quick-Release“ main post (see explanations below).
- Weight = 10kg
- Used for fitting ‘Van-Racks’ to caravan & camper trailer “A” frames.
- Suits 1-bike, 2-bike, 3-bike and 4-bike Van-Racks – both “tilting” and “fixed” models.
- Can also be fitted to some rear bumpers.
- Suits fitting methods 1 & 2 in the “Fitting Guide”.
- Freight free – if ordered along with a Van-Rack.
All posts are height adjustable per image below. See our other items for the short and quick release model
For further information click here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.