TRUMA AVENTA MARK2-KIT COMFORT REVERSE CYCLE ROOF TOP AIR CONDITIONER CARAVAN RV
Truma Aventa Comfort Roof Top Air Conditioner (AVENTA MARK2-KIT) with reverse cycle heating. This unit is an extremely powerful and aesthetically pleasing comfort solution.
With two comfort functions in one device, the Aventa comfort offers powerful cooling and energy saving heating. With 1700 watts of heating power, the energy saving heat pump function ensures a pleasant on board temperature.At the same time, the air is dehumidified and cleaned by means of a honeycombed shaped air filter system.
The Aventa comfort is extremely lightweight and also features LED lighting which can be dimmed. It can be retrofitted quickly and easily in standard roof vent cut out of 400 x 400 mm. Best for vehicle length Up to. 7.5 metres.
Slimmest air distributor on the market
Energy saving heating
Fitting and Install instructions come with the unit, but it is advised a qualified installer (electrical contractor) undertakes the installation.
- Best for vehicle length: Up to 7.5 m
- Electrical Rating (single phase): 230 - 240 volts
- Cooling Capacity (ISO5151): approx. 2.4 kW
- Heating Capacity: approx. 1.7 kW (Note: Heating is not possible at an outside temperature of less than 4°C)
- Current Draw (Cooling/Heating): 4.2 A / 3.7 A
- Operating Temperature Range: 4 to 43°C
- Airflow (high fan): 400 m3/h
- Dimensions (WxHxL mm): External: 660 x 248 x 1008| Internal: 523 x 46 x 670
- Roof opening (W x D mm): 400 x 400
- Roof thickness (mm): 25 - 50 (Note: With additional roof thickness adapters, unit can be fitted to roof thickness up to 110 mm)
- Net Weight (kg): 33.0 Kg
- Number of blower speeds: 3 + sleep mode (2 speeds in heating mode)
- Remote control: Yes
- Functions: Sleep function for quieter interior cooling, timer function, Powerful cooling, Energy saving heating
- Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.